Thursday, March 20, 2014

Soothing Ass Wax (media video, media)

Soothing Ass Wax  (media video, media)


Release Year: 2012

Video language: English



I went to work thinking it was going to be a boring day. I had no clients at all until late in the afternoon when Ethan arrived to his first session. He didn't say a word. He swam around the pool a few times and gave me a lustful look. He was hot and I knew I was going to wax that ass.


Format: Windows Media

Duration: 37:28

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

Audio: 125kbps



Soothing Ass Wax  (media video, media) Soothing Ass Wax  (media video, media)
Soothing Ass Wax  (media video, media) Soothing Ass Wax  (media video, media)


Soothing Ass Wax  (media video, media)
File size: 710.8 MB




DOWNLOAD THIS FILE

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD





No comments:

Post a Comment